Monday, May 20, 2013

What! Wait, what! No racing on TV today.

No Giro, no Tour of Cali. Wearing my Castelli cap, waiting for 630 am tomorrow so I can return to my Giro fix. That being said, here are a few things I like, with appropriate links. Before I post these I must say that I am in no way reimbursed by these companies, but in 22 years of riding bikes have found these products and services to be above board and high in quality. Chamois cream, one of the most important peices of cycling gear....www.dz-nuts.com. If your bored, like I am today, try Paved magazine (pavedmag.com) $8 gets you a quarterly subscription on your iPad. As previously mentioned, castelli-cycling.com , makes the best cycling apparel by far and they also have the coolest logo. Love me some scorpions. And if you're into cycling you know anything Italian is cool.( As evidenced by the title of this blog.) Lastly, for your nutrition needs skratchlabs.com, nutrition done right. So, enough shameless plugs, shave your legs and
If your bike costs more than your car, you are living right.
go out and ride your bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment